Re: [CBQ] NW1/NW2 question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NW1/NW2 question
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:57:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1455163039; bh=gAY9lIY3htVYZQp0crwvpIOWOjbkwaR5zRWUQWdjJm8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=yXWvcdjgQWvBHDhKsn4sclNi2nAQOTFOSyTSORIbbCKxmUohsux8lNjs4OfBBgZGyDgtFwV3a2mEwX1oscnSc4Bncfnu4YHttFC43ymAYzl1yJJ9XxZVXX3YXnJ1PrFRts0XOTkiVpPBWR7fHueyHC3nHHJ0C+Hzpqc94P/CcSo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks John..Guess I haven't forgotten everything I learned in my youth...Something that I thought of after I had sent that post was to make note of the fact that the same type of "radiator like object" was also used on steam locomotives for the same purpose.

Pete