[CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ
From: "Randy Gordon-Gilmore randy@prototrains.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:48:51 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

I've uploaded the last of the 1928 Ashland-Schuyler Branch track
chart scans.  They comprise all the stations on the branch, plus the
track servicing Swift's (the packing house) ice plant between Ashland
and Memphis, and an interchange with the C&NW between Nimburg and
Edholm.

I've realized I should have put the page number at the beginning of
the filenames, and then the pages would be in order up the
branch.  I've done so with my original, and obviously feel free to
redo the filenames if you download the files.

Now that I have experience merging sheets on a couple of the smaller
towns, I might go back and try making single images for Ashland and
Wahoo.  There is duplicated information along the adjoining edges of
adjacent pages that I need to edit so it is not duplicated.

I misspoke earlier--all my files are scans of photocopies.  I didn't
make any raw scans directly from the blueprints.  When in doubt
whether a mark was deliberate or an artifact, I've kept the mark in
my processed files.  I'd rather have extraneous marks than possibly
delete information which might be useful to someone more skilled than
I at reading the charts.

Randy
--
Randy Gordon-Gilmore