Re: [CBQ] Re: Track arrangement in Prairie du Chien circa 1967

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Track arrangement in Prairie du Chien circa 1967
From: "Matt Carlson matt@grandcrossing.us [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:59:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453298301; bh=DhVdfPGizbrvtG2qAsclIBEaQ3jAe+P6Z4azfRLpNDc=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ts+YhVO8qYOlegVtppc4x5NNGRhqRX9FwA01LOb4dZ2s6UY08zWkzPzIniHZZqoA58q2ddLXx4BBJH1VyZfVX4O1CJlwq1wPx9qrlmn5OcHWSoWuVg4sLGj62CGkMe2Z7eAmnbm+bWGtAIWlQxFKn6cqOaxo3WfcXgOMTpKqgtc=