Re: [CBQ] 2016 Calendar

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2016 Calendar
From: "Thomas Mitchell conductor67@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 03:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1452829167; bh=ncEFwZv2UTPtw6v0MaJTgVVQCpa6QXIdByp0KZEaHXA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ZkMTAVE6ug48pTXCqL6LEQlQMIoXi5L7HOtyJNGkUJnjPoZGuKolo7EwXVWIa9QUlRBzHPjixQYeGlC7Gp5HdsPa+dm4NwWg/lCXALhMVwSI7stukO5yRqZauwbCQRyDaSnKdnaKb5dHNIikIU+ssaSL4i/vIHUHfBnPihZM9yM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And, Michigan

Tom Mitchell conductor67@sbcglobal.net