Re: [CBQ] Re: Gravel Pit

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Gravel Pit
From: "Jeff Worones jworones@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:36:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1450640216; bh=JkODon8TSVxm/5vGgiL/qlSsZER/FjDk2o5Ag2rrBUs=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=4J/lZHZFH9XXr7Hnvidq7Gc4U24ckYvBa/b718S+Sb5mTiqieXgIi8sFMEcEPV0pCravMaEkzLTHjJ69Zg+Q4Wmj6gxlud7k8AexcXam046RPVsTZcuXa/3+EMLM0DbXW6oFWzmp9Q5gDfztfzaXG3p6qQbNo7JoSrKqYuovHw8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Material Services was a Col. Henry Crown outfit. They would supply the Rock Island with ballast, and from what I've heard it was an inferior material for that. But, in an effort to appease their largest bond holder and most vocal critic, the RI continued to buy it.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone