Re: [CBQ] Re: Gravel Pit

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Gravel Pit
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 15:55:21 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1450626924; bh=jjZLFmE6Ghl4SL3vwzHB0S8vRa5b+oxri8JjeyMPf/U=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=BNXS/s/WYsgcfeloeuDBlrSAHhD/Kh9b66nR3IlanARdIMxLKVKlqjSbiB8C38z0Vaihke6VYUzm7T07lpWvG8rFuuG5ygEVA2UXRBtIzOLPUMfcJ/Dk8pSJqCd1oV453XpjcbgXRfB8WK44Qurh4WOmueK8K0d7+ggQiG54nP4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill
Thanks for the look back I use to look at the gravel pits as well.  I think Material Services only dug east of I-55 as Chicago Gravel worked the pit west of I-55 and what is now Renwick Lake.  I even rode that line while shooting photos in the area.  Use to stop by on the way home from Congress Park or Cicero third tricks.
Steve in SC