Re: [CBQ] Left handed engines

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Left handed engines
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:09:45 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

October 14, 2015

Charlie - I can't help remembering (now, with a chuckle) of my first trip to Trinidad in route to Guyana to do a scrap survey for the government. I was pretty wasted from the long flight from Pensacola to Miami to Trinidad, too many in-flight cocktails and the miserably long wait to go through Customs at the airport. So, at midnight when my bearded and bejeweled Hindu taxi cab driver with head wrap and multi-painted finger nails torn out into traffic at high speed on the "wrong side of the road" to take me to my hotel, I all but had a heart attack..... And to make this a railroad related post, I found in Guyana that the previous totally corrupt government had sold all the railroad rails to the Chinese for rerolling purposes pocketing the money and leaving complete trains abandoned in the jungle and yards with the rails gone from either end.... Some strange sights I have seen in the scrap business. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL