RE: [CBQ] Left handed engines

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Left handed engines
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:48:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444845008; bh=RVZV+eC6AYLKldaN4BUw13RHAuc9klifBdFgTiKeqX0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=sefu5sPPIRcjKgWJo8qi6myP69vDDN0Esa/uQmeDx9RlVAo/AgtpwH3c4m0pA5oi6YIFa5iA00z+Eoe469Hs22ghpA/ufvD9yyU/5pqRYHk9mo0vausr1H0IRcQ7ipj7n9HCIaR3fIm0TYJsY+msPXr3YG9A3ITKkcOGA3K3YSw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sounds reasonable.

Hol