RE: [CBQ] Q Mineral Red Paint

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Q Mineral Red Paint
From: "'Harold Huber' sarge9@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 07:38:39 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1441373921; bh=dzn0r0M+AqTqZqSvOEaxxsHda1OQvJzuJ0XntIkx3kM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=H3N6nbaPevqEfd6EoUXT73Lf8LheCAD7D3RbUGkiKMmE8CnL/26ICOw41eCKRxW47PahD2fZvqizUnbwbJuU/UhTozw72yL7rO5rzBgny1hvm3ZJSj3VgzgTkrkNCXMP7k6qVTkznyUXRF7KmUczc51YshgrQ69dKYKQUHfB160=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Noel,
Agent Orange showed up with me while I was in the service so am now notated as Agent Orange, no more disability as I am at 80% now.  I earned my Math degree by hard work, but got it, My Natural Science degree was the hardest degree to get at University of Wyoming, 205 gredits to achieve.  I entered the Army in Jun 1965, 1 year of playing in college and retired in Sep 1984. 1967 Ist Div LRRP Co., 1969 Ist Cav Ranger Company, 1971-1972 MACV Special Operations Group. After the Army moved to Sheridan, My home of record.  Was totally narrow gauge but polluted by the Q by freinds in the club, I have backed off of the Q some, but live right in the Lines West and am a researcher Masters in Library Science 8 endorsements and find stuff I am intereseted in the Great State of Wyoming (plus surrounding states.
Harold

Avast logo

Posted by: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>