Re: [CBQ] Q Mineral Red Paint

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Mineral Red Paint
From: "'George Crawford SR.' georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 23:17:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1441336658; bh=P23E/lKrtvwPpeUC5n6YWEn2IR7Pp5VdblhvB4lyDq8=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DvqIHOScrfmQds/WlfDLpqDLjjrS//Kvpp17E7fw9nyVt7qzgAj7TLKS/We9hvKkTbdMQkVMvA+7uZCZhZrn3bnX6zq4e4tSx0NEjqnFQEMe1hYlKB1l6tua9olPoZzFGLmCa/cVOZdvO410EAgBXG0dJgt6SLYCrq7BI/9lU3c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello CSGM Harold;
Well you get the brass ring. You beat me by three years . Wish I could have done 30 but crap called Agent Orange caught up with me.  It is amazing that we can see things with regards to color that others cannot. My analytical chem professor thought I was cheating some how because I could see color change on back titrations before anyone else. Could calculate out to 4 decimal points or better.  Took a analytical colormetric machine to beat me.
What year did you go into the Army. I went in in 1966. 1967/68 in RVN Chu Lai, came home and saw what all my classmates were putting up with in pharmacy in the 60's and told my folks see ya in 20. I loved being able to shoot back when it was needed. If the Army had rejected me , next stop was the USMC...they don't care about what color you can't see except in aviation.
I retired fully in 1989 or rather "THEY" retired me. Had enough of my out side the box activity.  Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way. Not a bad philosophy for a direct commission with NO ROTC.
Noel
PS Painted my 1:32 brass gon tonight with the redder primer from Tractor Supply. Looks really good.  Also, how did you become interested in the "Q". I literally grew up on the Alliance Div in York NB.