RE: [CBQ] Allied Trucks On Wood Box Cars?

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Allied Trucks On Wood Box Cars?
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:32:11 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1439937135; bh=AN3KlYaZpz1qcq37wYULtpUCvf973JkWLavITgTb6XI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=odC5Fv8d+iPavGJyBE2yTexlhsdjCseoCztLnQJb/3q+itvOpDeAj1R4VX7e1taJ8ju5iTw7vRXMq+3x+bA68ietW1XwAYvrQM8fneRIHig4ZrhBz1axcBb2fM+rdu/4kKhFxxCQ4GVLYbAUHc54gm6F29K7044bc/y+7EgyO/s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And whether the trucks are Allied or not, the cars are DEFINITELY not Q; the Q had no single-sheathed boxcars with the diagonal bracing sloped in the direction seen on these cars.  This question came up sometime in the distant past, and we finally figured out whose cars they were, but since they aren't Q, I can't remember.

Hol