Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL
From: "Tom Parisoff bn2310@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:35:39 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433907342; bh=PFuIG6k2aXJJ1qOnVKLWbndtySRSWkVZ9ubJOGkZJpM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=nvBDJ8UqITJcq2O+dn/hMAid2VdAmUKXbOCtSHrggpVPhvp8jgi2a4WzV8QGSJuCn+PuPXupRE2iyU//ym2mMvj3Q7+FkQ6T1UuGFaKfEr9r667eRGGmVF9fo7jqbKLuMhwvnaydArbZyPSZmAAE8DrCrlz4hN5Y+ZnIJtpOVDo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug,

You are in for a treat! Pete is a wealth of knowledge! A few years ago, before I moved out east, Pete and Richard Morgan-Fine came to my hometown of St. Joseph, Mo.  We spent a Saturday morning driving around town looking at locations where Pete had taken Q photos 50 years previously.  I felt like I was in a master class!!

Tom Parisoff
Boylston, MA

Sent from my iPhone