Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:18:31 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete we unload the truck July 2nd. Would July 3rd be too early? Well perhaps not, my wife, etc may have other expectations of my time those first few days after the 2nd. But I would relish a visit this summer and a chance to “tour” the old CBQ in the Villisca area. A group of us who follow the M&StL have made a regular habit of meeting in a given location and walking/driving sections of the railroad while sharing our collections of photos, maps and knowledge.

I do have the Sanborn maps, which show the Elms Hotel location. But I will ask around about any stories.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Posted by: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org>