Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Villisca IA, was Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 02:51:42 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433818304; bh=jqcQnOZmmKXRL/PhMS1o80rpmCdTloq4aocgkmAek+o=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=y7adVRVx9mwaDHR06ZsM45JNJvAs85fzciB9y0XE+9DbcPthqOE8sgPNWHJc6g1DnpfeGd+mylzJzbqee4h+GFvIZ5TLBVDvk2kyBuhoEQXPG842rtdOZ7VY7ATsph3DByvw+ReLikYN7TGSh2NtKUzHhemnIkPivtExOqUPyTM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am listening to
Steve in SC