RE: [CBQ] Truss bridge diagram?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Truss bridge diagram?
From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 18:17:23 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433373439; bh=KlDeEnPLJK+M/yd4wGmkv9tnvoaPxp+h44/GxDmCX8k=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=puXlmF7qrTIMlXTZcrHoT6vnr2+7O9MK5fFToQ9v+nWxFmidK5Lyh5kieEb7vRlAv1EZDGaAwNlIvEE/u3slJtsGBmp4jCpvFIG73nZ7mlaTQndsmi/ERhL9wEu5gAQCpQc7KcVb582ckDZzw9J/M1ei/vNnbuPUOc84tVg/1EE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy,

The old pin connected Q Plattsmouth bridge was drawn for the April 1964 issue of model railroader. Harold Russell did an article with photos and drawings of a pin connected truss bridge in the April 1998 issue of Model Railroader. While the bridge I’m building isn’t straight across the top like Russell’s drawings, the other details were helpful in designing my bridge to match the photos.

Nelson