Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Questions [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Waycar Questions [1 Attachment]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:25:45 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

March 20, 2015

Dave - I do not have any images showing way car 14151 in BN green, but I can contribute one of 13949 taken at Eola, IL, in September 1969. Does anyone know when the Q started painting way cars green in anticipation of the BN merger and how many way cars were painted? Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL