Re: [CBQ] New Info regarding - CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS ENGINE

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Info regarding - CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS ENGINE
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:57:36 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

March 11, 2015

Ray - That's GREAT! Thanks - Louis

In a message dated 3/10/2015 5:43:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, CBQ@yahoogroups.com writes:

Louis and all,

Yes, I will post the article for all to see and share. But give me a couple of days, have a lot on my plate I need to clean up by Friday.

RAY

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
From: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:12:49 -0400

March 10, 2015

Ray - So 1506 did indeed switch the St. Joseph Union Station and not Kansas City. How interesting! Can you scan the LEJ article and post it to the Group for all to read? Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL