RE: [CBQ] New Info regarding - CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS ENGINE

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] New Info regarding - CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS ENGINE
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:57:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426024636; bh=yIxIcD05LI6IhoagaBgOnT1FSAuxSrAAgeH/XvksMnY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uHlq4VNCpurxvXjVLpqSBGktY6guR8+H5UP1IlTL2L8EHT/J9mx/ETCnm6wU3L/BXjCaTiSzH6vnDDdwzAMQ1mkmcDxSO1ldVacv73UZhAE6ZAhVQpgta3FR3pqw/mXdwV3Uvx9gsOcFVHu/d7cc4VAqd5Dp5HmyOgFCwD9TRUI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert:

Might you have a link that would lead us to this article?

Hol