Re: [CBQ] Fox River Branch Line Presentation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fox River Branch Line Presentation
From: "dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 17:46:19 -0600 (CST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1425253580; bh=dPvizqnFPBHYsHSjsz/1QAvqLvzMxsJ1hiQoMsAofhQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uLJNptuqid03s7T41MsUZDcSzsQGJ3miAI/4rFHgv7vxi77EA4tDq4b7uyFICu5g94JGEpuuTJ0QPotXZIahdCfjshQt6kMVK1XPumnvwmXO0VYTVfMZ2omdLYQnSiCJe0SOF4M/oQCWv/yFDghVL/IkPORWf17tR3BBXbgd+RI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
More congrats for Leo. His depth of knowledge (and enthusiasm) is amazing.
Having run on that branch long ago, I nevertheless was surprised at finding out
how much I didn't know. Very glad I was there.

Doug