RE: [CBQ] Re: Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Photos
From: "jonathanharris@earthlink.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2015 11:00:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423767605; bh=QgcXx4Hlb1t2G3T7kLls5ZSpfxxK58UKTxq3xRP0Gek=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=v9WOaiwTR9k05p2HCpkIaS8PnWYp//aL1E/XTgTilaz3kqNFY/taj2BFoWml7nTNRIEXXwBCW5zYpShQbw5uJpGYrSrxYTyASuT4eamkz8yEIADqbr9gIm8/hSN5JJhx5g/Gb2bLPZZgxMUbkIiOUGm7fysAO39cgfjTegc6DKU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks very much for re-posting all these. The photos, as always, are spectacular.
Jonathan

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <holpennywagner@...> wrote :

Bill and others affected:

Not only the C&S 800s but also the 500 series 2-8-0s did not make it to Photostream.  I just tried uploading all 14 of the images into an album, but after uploading them successfully I got an error message when attempting to post them.  Thinking maybe even this method would not work with more than 10 MB of data, I cut down the size and still got the error message.  So I'm going to send just the images as attachments, which will take several messages.  Those of you who already have them can simply hit Delete.  And in the future I will not imbed photos in my messages, as from what a good many members have said, this is actually counter-productive; I'll send them only as attachments.  I have already begun saving them as somewhat smaller files so I can get more into a single message.  Hope this helps and will work out for everybody.  Images to follow.

Hol