Re: [CBQ] Re: Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Photos
From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:30:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423755051; bh=Rg9jiNw4lymqOQImsuuVEsKAKHigXLEXjxV3MhBZqYk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gihn5szCmeM35dDidB8nCP1ceBp1dAyXwEEQaUeqs3h6iAyYBUdb9BonGg/mKgAoG6wcoHjBU/WnwQ+/O8zlEvibluNQ+T0Qd5W0DN1khFzI3RpP8Y4ioA5SCMYGMvMFWpyMnnHMUkseH5C7U0x+K+J6hZH5JI7ONF/fDMJU0O0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'm with William -- I get embedded images too but can't view them outside of my mail software
or even view them completely (the Eudora software doesn't know how to scale the huge images).
Attachments are stored in Yahoo's photostream as William said and can be seen by anyone --
Digest mode, Individual mode, Browser mode, Smartphone mode, Tablet mode,  ... Attachments
are the greatest common denominator. Embedded images are terrible for people with very slow
internet connections.

For attachments to work properly I think the owner of the group has to select the option to store
the images in Yahoo and to mail only links to the images.

Tim O'Connor

Yes. I receive them in the message body and as attachments. I get individual messages.
Gordon Smith

Posted by: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>