RE: [CBQ] Re: Seasonal use of gondolas on the Q

To: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Seasonal use of gondolas on the Q
From: "GLEN glenehaug@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:07:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422392840; bh=tc8Xfkb5lIWZ2B0iVAj5ZSW2jrQr80KlXS50WEDmPOc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=th/tTQBlwFZYgiC8htwBBsaKx8CrgaEcCV3YKqik7yRnUiNAKTWlHHuH+AyoI3P4Zb2gR5gn08n0EEO+nxnwTvmmPSAEMNRDXFqZsuILXDwnruoNubLp5uLehYtdlrrleVHPRMb/hYwFXZx4RYyU9Ulb2GDqOaXpdmNPk0qCfU8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jack:

Some old records I have show a sand and gravel spur switch at MP 47.4, about halfway between Farmington and Willit.  Is this the Camanche Limestone Quarry?

I don't have a MP location for Dry Ridge.  Was it a station between Farmington and Warren?

Thanks for any information.

Glen Haug