Re: [CBQ] Diesel operation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Diesel operation
From: "Email mchsi dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:16:54 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1416406607; bh=lIyh+IR38XuGOfGKrWn2Dldk91HtqCfxS4yuz3kiGFI=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=UuzbFbLzXyfFFt2LyHV6xFcsSIQnKLUJ8kXE2yl5zABvMqbNyXumnqTA1shhudhM27fTqhOcgclBUUyUSQfC1g7+Vr4x2wJCGDBTPiDdbzJb3O+jKN9zf+LVYxQfJP04VKYPotAeMfacE19BHfh0z6UCme6dh+FXxq703r9PcoI=