Re: [CBQ] Diesel operation

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Diesel operation
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:07:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1416402455; bh=ZJ7frtFmw6BFTNaHj1p2wRmxpuL7wS3LqR9U1So34xI=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DM3y/MtxGhePk9W/Q9eDV0dsrKiJRe/OJgu216wOWA3kpMN6iWsLzaNq6ng80KSS9YWOgJXag4IJLlxTY70xc+23pI/xhXJr/7rM5Xeme9DHWrz3uTDK5LehdEQ8DGQmn8S0SaavRgvpSDpwYXH2FwzGfqrsL9DnAF4bYqKGRGM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ken, do you have the operating data sheets book?
I believe there's a section in there that talks about how many motors of different kinds were needed for different tonnages on different subdivisions of the Q.  If you don't have it and can tell me where on the system you're most interested in, I could look something up for you.
Duncan Cameron