Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties
From: "jameskoretsky@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:19:50 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415729992; bh=4YCDxoJrE/YceoyUtG4GNTC4fblPMd4dg4uxg+MjvAE=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Yx3xQfVIFfWm8apNhW/2mKw1XnC6QpLrxibri4Ryg2mWi1zAVTEWfcAYnvdnttlSo/zNoNa7zej2gGXba1dBFJzr11B4QupoRKI+GXXC1Sn2nJ/umNnXJGJHsK8g/xq5XDpE2LG+iijhz+qLMhoo4EnIPKWFLOIbOgrKqv84tuQ=