Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties
From: "jameskoretsky@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:15:04 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415643306; bh=g6v38Y7GKItiQWvAQnWiRbvTXwSfV6ZW4DEegPZ7v6Q=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XnaGS7dmBJu9XCp9qzzZ5vq9mHNWCsDiU77Xqe1+3aRc20BhZJ9Qv6+2TU+tGCiLBf1vRF6W5FGqllFLfNLmW+rPWBTerKPy7S8ImyrDCv7Ffew/4sWqlz4VG+LKr/TXQ2o+GIL7N4o2yCinW3ct+H6+jsiFVQ/U3fwovbB2zzQ=