RE: [CBQ] Facilities [1 Attachment]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Facilities [1 Attachment]
From: "Scott Manley scott.manley@smsooland.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:36:14 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415381784; bh=Z5DtkzMBoOEVUt4Kvnea3/78kx0mjE2MwuQKD1Y5aQg=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0KFKV/LsxMi0ShTKGfB1TrXZ7gAPN+NCiZo0r/0RTUAW6Lcm8VC4jce+MdsBtODwRboVmsbkraUcYRipgH12PaYK+hYryLl4IhYWWJbpkfBRfeB2moXu4FY2j9fW3vpMXuQpnF1ZGC8Rru5K6rcGKh+TatCbqHK1cxCwqmJG4d4=