RE: [CBQ] The West Wind

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] The West Wind
From: "Ray Bedard tczephyr@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:13:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413818000; bh=e7UO7iNNHoE+l+W+KkSENM/Pblldb5GXC39JfT2EJ6A=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cNKEPUOYOJPztJosvzi3Xty2Mh9qhVBR1pjGeid8i0PedJbH+XxkUr5AZwdj2jbywn3OyvDCY2w2g754bLvJsJznm5CHuoW5Xtuhl5l5cN1zZq1j72SCG686lUXCSc7PY/CihAU5aGd1vQp/XpNsjLGBs/3iDOJGIrYhLG7p6Mo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy,

I think what you have done so far is very good. I like the idea of a 3D version of Zephyrus. When you are done with it, what type of media would the final project be made of?

You have put a lot of time and effort in the project and I wish you the very best at getting this project completed. And I hope you have made time to continue doing some modeling on the side as well.

Regards,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA