RE: [CBQ] Re: Eola Coaling Towers/Sept 1960 Steam Excursion [1 Attachmen

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Eola Coaling Towers/Sept 1960 Steam Excursion [1 Attachment]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:24:43 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1408325190; bh=2mjf/t8W2nQYOWgyWnBe2wtA/+2GhKun4AU6jmAkwGc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=ScLEoLK0vmN6vMpKLePRC7zqQLKbTB1ESYtTP1sPkgQcqlX2QHsqkbRnF8wN0G44/OjJKZ4YHgAAMcvAaZj0VG/lcGmz0KdyibSvKqlH5Wp/W4mgRny3RzX4iLCpZieAzagDmJEPXGMrzJFjhEiZFWLwE9heA/3i545C1x6XXrA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Here's the Q diagram sheet for the Chariton coal chute.  I don't have the book in question so can't say if this is the coal chute in question, but it doesn't seem likely as the penciled note indicates the chute was retired in 1942, shortly after this drawing was made.

Hol