[CBQ] BTL part 1

To: <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CBQ] BTL part 1
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@xxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:13:55 +1200

Jim

Scans attached of part 1 of 2, notes as follows –

1939 GMC – photo from Don Halffield, origin not known.  Noted “1939 GMC (Silver with Red Trim) 24’ stainless steel trailer, Aurora, Il. 1940

Clyde - photo from Don Halffield. Noted  “first 2 trailers into Clyde yard, Cicero, Dec 1949 CBQ photo, 2 – 24” trailers on CBQ 52’ 6” flat (1 of 5 CBQ flats)”

These are 10 x 8 prints so I can send you larger scans of these two photos if you want.

I’ve only scanned this material at 120/200 so you can see what there is.  If you want larger scans of anything, just let me know.

May I suggest that you consider “converting” your clinic into an article for the Bulletin or Zephyr? Looking forward to attending your clinic at Rock Island

Regards

Rupert

Posted by: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@xxxxxxxxxx>