Re: [CBQ] Freebees

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Freebees
From: "Nelson Moyer ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:11:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1403035910; bh=cTV7NxF2CvgULy/Ijdfe7BeFKyjpCXvVzsgij3l41VY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=2wXqdKmVQokj82DLkk4oV6x448D91CNTkqtipH4BQ7GXmDdTXZ1vBIVSYWicv4Pi4BHe1bTDT8QADBBQsLTR3hYbRq7YYhvytm6PoMA/4v/Vps/mVNaCI+VtYoMrLMT4b6Q9zH9sHhfrHByWq29USddcx3vU6kAzATTfK51RafE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I agree that the Q can become addictive! I looked at all of the roads that operated in a 100 mile radius of Iowa City before choosing the Q. I had no prior experience with grainier roads, since I'm from Florida. The Q offered the mix of operation and equipment I was looking for, and who could resist the blackbirds and Zephyrs. But I was 66 when I started looking for a prototype, so I'm not adding to the long term membership. Show me some young people coming to the Q. The ones I know model BNSF. Even BN is ancient history to them.

Nelson