Re: [CBQ] Train handling question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train handling question
From: "Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:44:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1400769887; bh=SlYi2O/qNw50XCjU4GX9N9NU5KN5TTQVqQCQtmHZnzM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=JkXs5Dx3/FfjkolJpG5N7nbpeipvHqFZdI5TaHz3hPDCl8iunic90xIslrpMjqyIIcF26doTOHwAOz5srgc7hLkFI1/pSbXLc7nPK/RV9K3niLTjTTKPnojlwdTyfpQ3T7YFVZQWPwNSV1UPwKTAJE1Ro0SsxONTJKq50FSudmE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Doug,

I'll let others expound further but the key word is fuel use efficiency

Leo

Sent from my iPad