Re: [CBQ] Student Trips

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Student Trips
From: "dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:09:12 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1400681360; bh=36ZaqOCD3VwoDt25vVe/0Uuzz006vLgkXX+0xPQLkdQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dmoCfc9S9x6jJAJ/4j8Dj0YYScrOdUIEcdGvLc837rNN+1H2cmys7eNmThasYKaY/SbnKdq4pGGNhlmTXPO+KvGWDU+QcAy2EQxyEc0Dup57YokfouLsQXwHORSChE9egCqpU/baPc/Fmq2C9v2lPxuhTNkV/A/pypR8YYRxp4M=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

Speaking of Old #1, maybe you can clear something up. He did something I've
never seen anyone do. We were backing a long cut somewhere at night (long time
ago, can't remember details) and he's leaning out the window with a lit fusee.

I have no idea why he'd do that. I mean, it was never hard to figure out where
the engine was at night. And it seems to me a fusee would mess up his night
vision.

He was often doing things differently, no? But this one always puzzled me. Any
idea?

Doug