Re: [CBQ] Switcher Power used in Rochelle and Rockford, Ill.

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switcher Power used in Rochelle and Rockford, Ill.
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 20:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1400384172; bh=dfNnlXSbXdxvzljwEsU0vzD5v/7EX9w6c0/F6I4fX5s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UaaXjE8CT+7i8++rLQOjsgboFXXH02asNvuvBE6FWtVYEmz3oWhUKIYfBRosB3skeTIU5wDjhL/ultCE0hdAPfczuiWYTmt6Bu0r/0nY7jpVmNFgOEtaCx0ozJTtFDh7TGljKDQlA3tjTl4pCU73nIMLB5g1mAOMldnfDtXeQbk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The Rockfalls Job used a cab signal equipt. NW for the last scheduled freight
on the Chicago Region to Denrock(you could see the ROW along I-88)
On First Trick you could have the Rockford Wayfreight trying to make a round
trip along with a Milw Road Job running both North from Steward Jct to Rockford
and the southbound which would run over the BN from to Steward Jct then down to
Mendota and Ladd.  Meets could be made at Kings, or hopefully at Davis Jct.
Some times it was on the CTC between Flag and Steward Jct.  Along with trying
to get all the time freights (both directions with our switch eng and the Milw
both switch engine and the freights setting and picking up) thru Rochelle and
the CNW(They always told me it meant Cute Naked Women because she was alway
after the Diamond)((CNW had first chance at it unless we would time a meet at
Rochelle and have one of the trains hang over the circuit to hold the diamond
like they did)
And of course while all this was going on the Op at Rochelle handled the CTC
Flag to Steward Jct. and you had to instruct him what to do. And also keep the
Savanna to St. Croix going with operates at  PDC and CX running CTC and orders
for QM, CX, PDC and JO
The C&I was a hot job
Catch my clinic at Rock Island for an insite on how car movement worked

Steve in SC

On Saturday, May 17, 2014 1:17 PM, "dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]"