RE: [CBQ] Re: Is this a Burlington locomotive

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Is this a Burlington locomotive
From: Scott Manley <scott.manley@smsooland.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:34:20 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394051663; bh=/WbEGeqd8JF4rk72vYdgfHXkNPl7w1ZE2yxowntoJdU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MXL-Hash:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-AnalysisOut:X-Spam:X-MAIL-FROM:X-SOURCE-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=ZEmQUAKlqHUmvScq0zLLQYDa9IYrJFi0b0sOTq63iJdmJ2MrIZ3kr0zCVWekKASwWspdGVTiDIyVf5uu7PtFekGQLbFoq/uPP3IsCoelgoAVHMVXPaA3IaTAFM/UZ9rPBqpRdf6RdIhC7I91XwK38TOjG1SCqzBh4uBcUMX3Obk=