RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:41:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393101469; bh=XrIxlh0PRG+DezxmxsdCEXd24/SmdCe//iLs6Eep7AE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=jSd6+rVf4rxoxfRxP4YMyBYVoEL4xYrqVsPlftsH8AHX+Koih9TNf7EAfevC/8hTLvWHFEhpKFJk6Legl4GpwWuKLKWhzR4bjBXgJ+APq87AQNC31CmnNcIO0QXwpfhZU2CGZ5b8zY2vgPe/JFY4+JNUsI/M8Qxr2xpnwkSXKL4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Excellent!!  Thanks for sharing these.

Dave Lotz
Pooler, GA