RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots
From: Hol Wagner <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:24:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393086287; bh=rznBE1hrsy2hr6KPdvUrPyT6pAeI7j/CaXfmc63F+lQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=OWRc2Rn398vQfZasD/C350Dxtmzf/Yp6JSlk9Iu1XpK6gv2SKk43NRPBDkZo7SFyu7UUe46RnzqVC3nwqicShGhGgHYODsFi9qZLytFfbIKZY+ME8qE7eDam+cJS3oxaTtBZ1xAslZ7Rk6B/JO6+MTA8k5wuPd1xu170d+dRT5k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave:

The B&MR depots were basically lengthened versions of the CB&N ones, which were
quite short, as I recall.

Hol