RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: B&MRR Depots
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:53:12 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393008598; bh=cAa2ppZoRRJ/70scVaFYsSaVV7yWh9qnnDitAtjLSZA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=Mc9iHetTOS2wwEAS04QNp9tlIgRt9YpfbG7tA8ECVJUXX3hF8MwT/jkRNnN+ylmDbrR2baRdKRVKlKkyUIQ/WzqkSKl+OECu2SZBUchTGi90D48j8TTZmOw4oQ4n81xtWW6t3BQJD64UEN8znW8grGo2pGvzeK4dvcYCPhIMlyU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hol,

Your sketch look very much like the style used on the CB&N depots.  Does
anyone have photos of these?

Dave