[CBQ] B&MR Depots

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] B&MR Depots
From: Chris Atkins <tcatkins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:26:07 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392909971; bh=y/LHZrhE5I9kBs5uv2zm2HpTeQZiBUfN32JdNjzeu1Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4W5qeEkZzPa3YiDqKme79XexxCT+ecvxRALmTrEPzUlpelC/rJbS3IC0Z+8Nty9qX5//srcAg4kxR5uJJOU+21LioFwcXRth6KrBsuCGbzEFma9B+3KaKViacZ8zeLiGgT5aNNiNiqGYvLT7+wfx08Ymiexv25uJEAs6N+uPhWk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Harold,

That excellent photo wasn't mine, it belongs to whomever owns that Flickr account. It looks like maybe Bruce Fingerhood.

Are there really 36 variations on the 2 story B&MR depot?

I definitely need a Ranchester depot. In my memory, it looks just like the Lodge Grass depot preserved in Hardin. How many variations were there between Sheridan and Huntley?

Chris Atkins
Lewisville, TX