RE: [CBQ] B&MR Depots

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] B&MR Depots
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:56:20 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392911788; bh=jL+bGixU0I+fr7pkqW8fehHd+/pSys0AH8eADy9USXA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=1AXXYNl3OWCVnP0728ZCsd1ruIIXJgup9jLYZTsLsf+1/d2iqtEe5BWLPR7r4nl/0+fvgJUXvfd8BNp3hb7s5mVBmBUTtneciNKk8q2jcC713ZC7yLWMNsub1w+WkY8n743ofXyIsAnxJl8OCraFAFWTrd6nx40coMr7r+a7BNI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Chris,
I have to go look at the one outside of town to determine the type.  I do
believe it has an attached freight house.  I can not answer your question
about 36 variations  mainly because I do not know what the B&MR depot looks
like a better clarification would help.  I do know that there are a bunch of
variations of the the type that the Ranchester type depots.  There are some
without dormer windows to 2 on each side (FRONT AND BACK), then some has the
freight room attached and some do not. so with that in mind off the top of
my head there are about 15 different variations of just the dormer windows.
Then you have a couple of different freight house attachments (length) or
with out a freight house.
Harold