RE: [CBQ] B&MR Depots

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] B&MR Depots
From: Chris Atkins <tcatkins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:51:31 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392911493; bh=YA/nLZCqbN6ILeGLoJCbXDkcXqnbxrXQusXlg9nzJZM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WKJnScCgbXFpGmPcuQo3T/eMWesc8kzwwB4A7LwSJUbiErLBcAzo4jyP3wuiTHyQcdcKelgAoXH88In8NdHpAjC653NH3aUvAPAo7OLaYz/+KIMIU+3GPeoSnsqy3LfrCp80VaSMkKPd4pGtGB2l3NsqhfiYnWeJ9LNNcpl0hfI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yeah, I remember we talked about it when I visited a few years ago. The
people who live there don't take much to strangers. I did have a chance to
go to their front door once in the late 80s, but didn't get invited in.
Their neighbors across the highway were family friends and they left
something for me to pick up at the depot house for some long forgotten
reason.

Chris