Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions [2 A

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions [2 At...
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:33:19 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392852800; bh=M7I7KCF2a+eNFpkraGZQaXsP/PP7KPwX2JuuTcYR8GU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=aQjHcRWdGW6+Q9THT29XDtT2b/VfONXtE4kQzlQr9FJeRdlxx+emrAIgEDDMZEXNxnnjKSIk+sDiZ9MAv2ehItb27F2qIrW1SMEnedt5ie+WYevKZRyfw+yF2Mf/aR4682DlbvIiio4Lyg6WMTn0IO9LNYGgAWTodRs8DnJJCUU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hol, Study 384 as it appears to have a depot and several side tracks, maybe the order of the two images offers a clue. In #398 there is a MP 335 on the bridge and you can see the rock sign on the hill in the background. If this is Thermopolis then Bonneville is about 32 miles away. Archie