RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions [2 A

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions [2 At...
From: Hol Wagner <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:11:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392847896; bh=4s2FltPHLkDU2NVBrql80K8B6Ad5OqoF3/oeqaFovvA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=EdOrHrOc9hQm+BTbbMMe8F3QozXvxKFM4k1YhaOdzyaJyOZ36+eLEO70QFknewcauUmvnCjhnIXR3ev1kjn6WxEIPYdHrVG1D41DwlU5e6mHSLMbL/XKpP0Xxe2110HsfKysxWt6fGFBfcZq2kJop7NaEwTjjJrWjRPngOrfZ4k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Louis:

It's just a standard AAR bottom-operated coupler, nothing special about it as
far as I can see.

Hol