Re: FW: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions [2 At...
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:59:20 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392847161; bh=FkCZfGZ2OYvUsfxK0mu1M1jVDqbnt4YFuKBMbLzWJiQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=D8WFU7YDKNpHZ2XQqqHoaXiiregdYU5WElx4KTgfk4TI+LIMxCEw0CJICrYhppq+hdHaYfF/LVG75FtilOeOX5XsulXeR1lPnbvNLvrhVEOHgtW8eS+g7QjMyq92Vs4Ptp5BJKzjZIsJ7cWn9vsYUDTmyNESinlykQ26CDotz5k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hol - What kind of coupler is that on the Aleutian, or is it some kind  of
covering for cosmetic purposes?

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL

In a message dated 2/19/2014 3:45:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,