Re: [CBQ] O-5-A Extra Order Builder's Plate

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O-5-A Extra Order Builder's Plate
From: Nicholas Pitsch <pitschni@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1391026818; bh=9pRp7kjwxDjH8GFGFCbb8MJixDjmWZxIbBzugHOnCn4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=K0FLB5h0u60Rn9TtsNPagZu/o7sovKUXHTMvH7IMal/sLg7sSpWOP1xfO2ZW+uHwfqF0bBuDD0oE7ySSjxjspvqt5Nge/wdnAfBZwYFuNksV2FH2eFc0uvmg9iI7Ko1MnLGzlUpigd5mYx4bHTWHVPSCTyb+cen05lF+mwNdge0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

FWIW, I photographed an "extra order" BLW builder's plate similar to this one mounted on the tender of ACL 250 - a steam engine preserved in Wilmington, NC - always thought that maybe they ordered a different tender later?

more here:

A possible explanation?

N. L. Pitsch
Manassas VA