Re: [CBQ] Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:54:39 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1383270880; bh=9htg/ynrccreNO3bPboFtyEkdNyqWRGELDPe57eKuUM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=0y1+i6/41OSn8edLC6+/tOlHyheHGUqKztDX53yk2Zi2ZjMKiQzUmhwuDMbIvN+yIj0/BzBInetDXchGj52xH1tzTtgkjzoQ802Tybn3eICH7cbt5TgpGHduNaGOw4tWmkho2vjz5KuDddzuvXd0V+IwDO4BjcJ2Az60xGmFbCQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That's the one I had in mind...Now I don't have to look.

Pete