[CBQ] Spoon River Drive in western Illinois - Q and coal related items

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Spoon River Drive in western Illinois - Q and coal related items
From: "ROGERK" <xark@mtco.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 13:33:41 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381152823; bh=txA7KnRQHseE+na2+XMTGO0i+ULLq6slKetkkqX8AuE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=s1uIQ3LlNbh0mMt9ecQEjDaohD8i9UoBJuW4rwgDlC0QWnAdym5DkUEfAodUGSXdC9dUqtcdLAE5Yf5s8vRXCkA/Awud6Gm4cvG6H9hYnhoyKti3l2Bku1sxAzJuT+bAzwn/3/X3UgrchTCsyGZuAD9EgbSO7r+CNHGLurpLmLw=