Re: [CBQ] Q 4600

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q 4600
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 17:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381093849; bh=QGAWyR1x/1EqvJGL5nceH8/K4/ylRRMV0wlofIljavI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=PXpAYODwktR0O7knOTIt1fiVC0AbqRKCFSIwDogx3TSm7SVCtFUKauPRPw/bqv5087NY5B3ZQtlEL7UX2Jxyv0FpE6vN5VMEDBdBjwFVs5S+h0Fdm338jE+wgOKD9mL23aD7Ttx+wxh8X4EMPI5a4/eqRvlAs5zDvdk03mCjMsI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That's the way the "uniform" was downgraded a bit on the southern portion of the RI...It was just as you described...probably a short sleeve white shirt and straw hat in summer.  Otherwise it was exactly as you described...It was almost worth your job if you were caught outside with no hat.

It is reported that a new "trainee" showed up at a meeting where D B Jenks, then president of the RI was with a "sport coat" instead of the requisite dark suit...Jenks is reported to have said..."Son see if you can find a coat to match those pants"....Apparently a colored dress shirt was not acceptable either...I never saw..nor did I ever wear anything,but a white shirt and, as you said...an overcoat in winter...no matter what the task or weather...YOu better have on THE UNIFORM.

Pete