Re: [CBQ] Market Survey - CB&Q 70-ton 2-bay sand hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Market Survey - CB&Q 70-ton 2-bay sand hoppers
From: Scott Myers <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:12:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1376856754; bh=PbjY4+t0uOUxE06aJe9e8u+qVnBegkvSMjRWU+A/+3k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=VXZD3PbN9dVFnvn2aGsd/kr37b9j47D0MiANQXZGQu3A6nUj7zBPrCAe3ksKU3w2cFOESm1bAv4ytXxtq5G2cqx9lX4DFEH6I43yFZjODW+kQOVLiVMyslsy/89Ixwvn/AZfPEfldvfjSbmUY/XuzsSJC4q0tQYuWD5NDpdDyvI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks to the comment by Duncan, looking back on this I see I need to make a correction.  I wrote that 181457 would be an HC-1B.  I meant to say renumbering the car to 181567 would be an HC-1B number, some of which were painted black.  Renumbering the Bowser car from 181467 to car number 181457 would still be an HC-1A, as is the car photographed on page 58 in a black paint scheme.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused with my sloppy numbering.

Scott Myers