[CBQ] Market Survey - CB&Q 70-ton 2-bay sand hoppers [2 Attachments]

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Market Survey - CB&Q 70-ton 2-bay sand hoppers [2 Attachments]
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 11:11:34 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1375628916; bh=6HDneCfcYgZQk3WXZp4X1sWuSur/RyP1KbizhSBBAWA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fKhnh9QpQPdOr4U4Gu/zzYjWPLeDbhT8L0YT3LbV7gTKAT6QTNc8fgCjTkLpvTUehw+jfDD62ttZiBs1zyXWzP/wgBp+fVmnlDgK898r/Hnw3/SezkU2m8LONHKcw3t1yats3toCVuWZWNk8VdOtGXAiqASkRdPMmED5JdMS7Wo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Dave Lotz included below]

Hi All,

I’m conducting a survey to determine the potential demand for a special run of CB&Q Havelock-built, HC-1, ACF-design 70-ton, 2-bay covered hopper kits that I am preparing to produce.  There will be two versions of custom-decorated Bowser kits in at least two road numbers and possibly more.

The first version will be from the 1943 order in the 180200-180249 number series.  The kits will be equipped with Kadee® National Type B trucks, painted with a mineral red body and roof; white 1943 lettering with the small, body painted, white only Burlington Route herald and large Everywhere West script.  This version will retail for $24.95 each plus shipping.

The second version will be from the 1946 order in the 180400-180499 number series.  The kits will be equipped with Bowser’s trucks with metal wheelsets, painted with a mineral red body and roof; white 1946 lettering with the small, body painted, white only Burlington Route herald and large Everywhere West script.  This version will retail for $18.95 each plus shipping.

This will be a very limited run based upon the results of this survey.  Each value-added kit will contain extra Bowser weights to bring these hoppers closer to the NMRA recommended weight and Kadee® No. 158 Whisker® couplers.

If you are interested in obtaining any of these kits, please email me directly with the number of road numbers you would be willing to purchase of each version.  I will announce the results of the survey next Friday night (August 9).

My direct email is Dave_Lotz (at) BellSouth.net.

Thank you for your interest and participation in this survey.

Dave Lotz

Pooler, GA

Attachment(s) from Dave Lotz

2 of 2 Photo(s)